To enroll your child…
1. Download and print the Salida Middle School enrollment packet. (You may also pick up an enrollment packet at the campus office.)
2. Complete the enrollment packet, and other forms like free/reduced lunch.
3. Turn them in to the school office.
4. Confirm that your student is scheduled into the proper classes by communicating with the appropriate school counselor:
- SMS: Erin Dziura
Make sure that you:
- Confirm all paperwork is in, including Free and Reduced Lunch;
- Have a clear schedule with times and dates; and
- Inform the school of any unusual circumstances regarding your child (ie. health concerns)
- Schedule the bus route if needed.
There is a different process for Early Childhood enrollment.
- Contact SECC: Ilona Witty