To enroll your child in any school other than Early Childhood:
1. Download and print the appropriate enrollment packet: SHS, SMS, SES, Crest, Horizons. (You may also pick up an enrollment packet at the campus office.)
2. Complete the enrollment packet, and other forms like free/reduced lunch.
3. Turn them in to the school office.
4. Confirm that your student is scheduled into the proper classes by communicating with the appropriate school counselor:
- SHS: Rob Tressler
- SMS: Erin Dziura
- SES: Katherine Guthals
- Crest: Karen Lundberg
- Horizons: Albert Lionelle
- SECC: Ilona Witty
Make sure that you:
- Confirm all paperwork is in, including Free and Reduced Lunch;
- Have a clear schedule with times and dates; and
- Inform the school of any unusual circumstances regarding your child (ie. health concerns)
- Schedule the bus route if needed.
There is a different process for Early Childhood enrollment.
- Contact SECC: Ilona Witty